Abstract Submission Details
Online Submissions Open: November 1th, 2019
Deadline for Submission: April 30th, 2022
Last call for abstract: May 15th, 2022
- Abstracts MUST be submitted in English
- Abstract title should be in BLOCK CAPITALS
Topics to be considered
- Channels, Transporters and Regulators of Calcium Movement Across Membranes
- Calcium in Organelles
- Decoding Calcium Signals: Sensors and Effectors
- Calcium in Abiotic and Biotic Responses
- Systemic Calcium Signals
- Calcium Signaling in Single Cell Systems
- Calcium Cross-talk with Other Second Messengers
- Calcium Signaling in Plant Metabolism & Nutrition
Abstract Body Format
Must be 250 words or less, inclusive of title, author(s) name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and references. Please, do not use abbreviations unless defined in the abstract. All submissions should be in Microsoft Word format.
Sponsors of the Conference will offer the following “Awards for Excellence” to talks and poster presented by young researchers. The selection, made by the Scientific Committee, is based on subject matter and presentation.
Master and PhD students;
Post Doctorate Researchers.
FESPB will offer 2 Best Oral Presentation Awards
The winners will receive a “Best Oral Presentation Award Certificate” and a prize of € 300,00 each.
Plant cells & Environment will offer 2 Best Poster Awards
The winners will receive a “Best Poster Presentation Award Certificate” and a prize of 150,00 € each.
Agrisera will offer 2 “under 26” Awards
This Award is reserved to under 26 years of age presenters. The Awardees will receive a Diploma and could chose any product, free of charge, from Agrisera catalogue
The winners will be announced during the social dinner at the Orto Botanico di Brera on July 13th, 2022.